- Full program (tentative) Download
- Important Notes for Company Tour on July 4th Download
- Important Notes for The Excursion for July 7th Download
July 4th, 2018:
A large charter bus has been prepared for a company tour (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Toray Automotive Center). We can move together by bus.
- 08:30 Meet together at the "Yuri No Funsui" on the "Taikodori" side of the JR Nagoya Station
- 09:00 Depart from the JR Nagoya Station
- 10:00 Arrive at the MRJ Museum @ Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- 10:20 - 12:10 Visit the MRJ Museum @ Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- 12:20 Depart from the MRJ Museum @ Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- 13:05 Arrive at the Automotive Center (AMC) @ Toray
- 13:05 - 14:30 Visit the Automotive Center (AMC) @ Toray
- 14:30 Depart from the Automotive Center (AMC) @ Toray
- 16:30 - 17:00 Break at the Hirugono-Kogen Service Area
- 18:00 Arrive at the BestWestern Hotel Takayama
- A welcome reception is held from 19:00 at the Cafe restaurant Bijoux in the BestWestern Hotel Takayama.
July 5th, 2018:
Wokrshop in Takayama
18:30 - 20:30 Conference Banquet at the Hidate Hanaougi
July 6th, 2018:
Wokrshop in Takayama
July 7th, 2018: Post Conference Excursion (OPTIONAL)
A large charter bus has been tentatively reserved.
However, it is required that at least 15 participants apply for an excursion by May 31st, 2018.
We will hold the excursion as planned.
International participants are granted the priority to join the excursion.
The excursion fare is determined at 10,000 YEN (118 CAD) per person. The participants have to pay the fare at the registration desk during the Workshop by cash. It should be noted that the one-way train fare between the Nagoya station and Takayama station is 5,500 Yen (65 CAD).
If you pay the additional cost, you will enjoy the world heritage site and get the convenient transportation to Nagoya. If you are really interested in the excursion, would you please answer the survey at the time of paying the registration on Paypal?Excursion (bus tour) timetable:
- 07:45 Meet together at the Entrance of the BestWestern Hotel Takayama
- 08:00 Depart from the BestWestern Hotel Takayama
- 08:15 Arrive at the Miyakawa Morning Market
- 08:15 - 10:00 Let's walk around the Market
- 10:00 - 11:30 Moving to the Shirakawa-go
- 11:30 - 14:00 Feel free to do what you want to do at the World Heritage Site.
- 14:00 Depart from the Shirakawa-go
- 18:00 Arrive at the JR Nagoya Station